Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHICH VEHICLES COME WITH THE LIFETIME WARRANTY?
The warranty applies to all new Olathe Toyota vehicles. It also applies to select pre-owned vehicles from Toyota, Scion, Honda, Subaru, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Isuzu, Mazda, and Suzuki, that are 5 years or newer with less than 50,000 miles, and have passed our 160 point inspection.
2. WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE LIFETIME WARRANTY? (Non-Factory Limited Warranty) The components covered are exactly the same as the manufacturer's
powertrain warranty, but we extend the warranty for as long as you own the car.
3. HOW LONG IS THE LIFETIME WARRANTY REALLY GOOD FOR?
The warranty is valid for as long as the original owner owns the vehicle - for unlimited time and unlimited miles.
4. HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Zero. The Lifetime Warranty (Non-Factory Limited Warranty) comes standard with every vehicle meeting the above criteria. The warranty applies no matter how the vehicle is obtained whether it is bought with cash, financed, or leased.
5. IS THERE ANY EXTRA MAINTENANCE REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN THE WARRANTY?
No extra maintenance is required. You must simply follow the scheduled
maintenance as recommended by the owner's manual.
6. DO I HAVE TO HAVE ALL OF MY SERVICE COMPLETED AT OLATHE TOYOTA?
Our award winning service department will certainly exceed your expectations and maintain your records electronically. However you are not required to have your service done at our dealership. To maintain the warranty program though, you must provide copies of your service records if warranty service work is to be done elsewhere.
7. WHERE AM I COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
The Lifetime Warranty (Non-Factory Limited Warranty) applies anywhere in the United States and Canada. Good at Participating Dealers.
8. IS THE WARRANTY TRANSFERABLE IF I SELL THE VEHICLE?
No, the Warranty is good only as long as you own the vehicle.
9. WHAT'S THE CATCH?
There are no catches, hidden fees, or gimmicks. Olathe Toyota provides this product as an added value to our customers for doing business with us.